Extigy Work In Vista I Want To Use My Computer's Sound System As Main Music Source. How?

I Want To Use My Computer's Sound System As Main Music Source. How? - extigy work in vista

I have an old but fine Extigy external sound card. I have a 3 room Klipsch Speaker System - everyone in my office at home. I want to buy another set of speakers, a different set of Klipsch (sound quality is very poor) - maybe a 5 +1 ready to be strategically placed in an apartment with Monster Cable. Will it work? What do I need? Now I'm running 1GB of RAM, 2 GB do I need? Now the sound is excellent, but limited to my office at home. So the actual use of codecs that my best music player hrdve on my system - an HP desktop with AMD Athlon 64 processor 3300 +, 160 GB. Any tips? Thank you.

1 comments:

U Betcha said...

The only thing I think you want a remote control, they are available, which will be delivered with the software on almost all audio programs that you want, just make sure that the control is infrared, or you will not able to use it through walls.

Post a Comment