Atypical Squamous Cells Pap Smear Abnormal Pap Smear... Freaking Out!?

Abnormal pap smear... Freaking out!? - atypical squamous cells pap smear

Have completed my care, discussed with me that I have atypical squamous cells undetermined significance. I also have a yeast infection. This is my first time with abnormal Pap smear and infection by yeasts. The work has blood, including all sexually transmitted diseases and herpes. Blood Work came to success, but what I'm mad about is the result of HPV. My PN is still waiting for the result and I am shocked to know that HPV-positive. I also had a conversation with my friend the whole night and was avoided. We all live together, and the silence that kills me, but I'm willing to him the time to think. Anyone seen this before or now? Share your story or advice I appreciate it.

2 comments:

Artemis said...

Babe, 80% of people came into contact with HPV. When my teacher said, "The only people who have HPV do not nuns and virgins." Most organizations are able to deal comprehensively. Only 1% of the developing human genital warts, which can lead to cervical cancer. If you are in that 1% pitch a little uncomfortable at first, but easy to treat and manage. .... And the more likely you are to your partner. The people are carriers of HPV.
Atypical Pap test can be many things, including birth control, smoking, fungal infections, etc.
If you are under 20, is normal to have an abnormal Pap smear. To clear the time. "Normal" is a relative term. As long as you do not have a disease, which has recognized, it is unacceptable that some foreign cells. They are harmless and disappear by themselves
Inhale, exhale.
All my boobs are "abnormal", but there is nothing wrong with me, and I am perfectly healthy.
Sometimes it is normal for you ... well, unusual.
Relax forResults of R, and tell your friend to grow a little.

Anonymous said...

The result is wait for the best ASCUS abnormal Pap test. I had an abnormal Pap test a year ago and had LSIL, not great but not terrible. In fact, I have HPV.
My Pap test is now quite normal and healthy.
If you get rid of under 25 the chance to HPV are so high. It is more likely to already be the next Pap test - I was not in 6 months.
As with her boyfriend - Super HPV is very common. I think about 80% of the women in your lives. Men, it is difficult to say because there is no test for it, but they are carriers and spread it.
Be glad that you are not genital warts, etc. to ensure only that you continue to monitor to receive regular cervical smear.
In addition, her boyfriend should be favorable. HPV can spread even without sex. It can be transmitted even if a condom. It is very, very, very transferable.

Anyway - I have many girls who had known ASCUS results of their breasts, and they are all perfectly healthy, clean cervical perfect now! Good luck with everything- You should be fine.

Post a Comment