Merry Xmas Cards Do You Approve Of Writing Out "Merry Xmas" Instead Of Merry Christmas?

Do you approve of writing out "Merry Xmas" instead of Merry Christmas? - merry xmas cards

My mother, who was a better Christian, always, always written in the Merry Christmas cards or letters. Or the question, "what have you got for Christmas this year?

I never said how they bullied me. I do not know if 'Christmas is' not a Christian or not, but I know that I left the church as a child, never, never, never use this term.

"Christ is the reason for the season," say what the use of the word "Christmas" wrong?

Your opinion?

4 comments:

Lady Luck said...

I never liked.
It seems just a little lazy to me.
And it seems that religion.

Lady Luck said...

I never liked.
It seems just a little lazy to me.
And it seems that religion.

jonds said...

I think there is nothing to get upset. I am not a Christian, even though I grew up as one and I was not offended.
The government is spending on the success of Christmas in the consumer does not think that is what the true intent of the lease, but I do not think anyone knows when the birth of Jesus really happened.

sophieb said...

Perhaps she has tried to be politically correct and do not express the hurt feelings of the "all" people and try to regain his love. Some people, the problems with writing, have shortened the word to make it easier to write the word.

We have the stores that have decided to boycott say Merry Christmas and shortening. You can interfere with your mother, tell them about the business, shortly after he threatened to boycott.

I'm with you there "Keep Christ in Christmas" thing. All the letters I send over the birth of Christ as well.

Post a Comment