Wide Calf Winter Boots Can I Wear Ankle-length Boots In The Winter With Skinny Jeans?

Can I wear ankle-length boots in the winter with skinny jeans? - wide calf winter boots

I think it's really tight jeans (short and thin). I know my legs are becoming increasingly popular, especially in autumn, but I close my jeans.
What kind of shoes I wear in winter? I live in a place with lots of rain and snow, canvas skimmers will not work.

I have a pair of boots in the calf, but I would be somewhat different.

No boots look / shoes good?
Does anyone know where I can get nice?

2 comments:

!HIGH FIVE! said...

To winter shoes or uggs.
They are very cute with skinny jeans.
Uggs - http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetai ... But would the shortest probbably beautiful. I could not find it but I've seen before.
Clogs - http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category_fe ...
Cute! Payless a few times.

for the pursuit of happiness said...

Yes, they are so cute with them
Arent, which are now on the market because they can their summer, but you get in Steven Madden

Post a Comment