Shocking Liar Electronic Game Are You Genuinely Surprised That Senator Roland Burris Is Also A Corrupt Liar?

Are you genuinely surprised that Senator Roland Burris is also a corrupt liar? - shocking liar electronic game

I'm shocked, shocked find that Roland Burris, the Liberal Democrats, Obama good friend, a student at the school in downtown Chicago political machine, selected by his friend and poster-boy for the ethics of the Liberal Democrat Rod "The Auctioneer" Blagojevich is a corrupt liar!

Boy, I never saw it coming! Be surprised, too?

3 comments:

Angela Q said...

No. I told him the first time I saw him. He was a longtime friend and fundraiser for Blagojevich, could be expected? ∠ °)

R S said...

A friend of Obama, or is it just a guess, because he is black and the same party? I do not think he should be granted. I am a little surprised, because I do not think that Blagojevich has the opportunity to self-destructive that decision only to have to dig a deep trench.

Taterbug... said...

I am not at all surprised if it was interested in it, and watched a little too eager to accept and ready to take the Senate seat ... Besides, what surprises me is not how it is damaged, is another in a long line of Obama's plan!

Post a Comment